Ready To Work With Me?
You are, if:
- Your bold corporate leadership is not being seen, valued or leveraged the way you know it should (by peers, media and other stakeholders).
- Your communications teams are unable to prioritize leadership platform development to its full potential.
- You are driven by the urgency of climate change, but are hamstrung by policies, procedures and budgets that are not set up to respond to that truth.
- You firmly believe that what you contribute for your organization has the potential to catalyze shifts among your peers and corporate culture broadly.
- You are ready to look at events, speaking gigs, podcast interviews, blog posts and social media platforms with fresh eyes and enthusiasm.
How to start:
- Set up a 15-minute exploratory call. If we’re a fit…
- Set up a one-hour Strategy Breakthrough Session. That should give you weeks or months of new ideas to integrate. When you realize that there’s lots more we could do together, let’s…
- Consider a retainer package to wrap around key events and milestones (like ClimateWeek, Greenbiz conference and COP28), or longer term external affairs / media relations strategies.
My corporate and NGO clients include: Iron Mountain, 50by40.org, the Democracy Initiative, The Embedding Project, International Boreal Conservation Campaign, Restore The Earth Foundation, C2ES, the We Mean Business Coalition, and the Yale Center for Customer Insights.
Client And Colleague Comments
“I’ve hired Andrea to help two different progressive change coalitions in two different countries jumpstart their presence on twitter. Most recently, I contracted her for a short Democracy Initiative effort to build out our leadership platform development and coach our leadership and communications team. She quickly got up to speed in the complex democracy issue space and was effective getting our work visible in new sectors (including leveraging her own climate action networks on our behalf). I especially appreciated strategic brainstorms that were just the right balance of ambitious and pragmatic for our budget and approach. To ensure we maintained social capital building momentum beyond her contract, Andrea also coached our team around Twitter community engagement theory, and helped us strategically leverage responsive, strategic content. In just a few months time, DI got on the radar of more of our key targeted media and influencers, and saw strong ROI in having worked with her. Andrea is a rare find.” – Jen Lamson, Deputy Director, Democracy Initiative
“Andrea has been an incredible resource during her time working with KEXP. For every project she’s been a part of, she’s offered valuable insights, created online connections that result in off-line partnership, and informed long-term strategic direction for how we can increase our impact in the community. I am consistently impressed with Andrea’s capacity to dive into a new campaign and instantly recognize connections that can be built through social media that ultimately help us meet our goals. She keeps us thinking about what’s possible. It is truly a pleasure to work with Andrea.” – Dashel Schueler, Associate Director of Development, External Relations, KEXP
“Andrea is a great strategic partner full of creative ideas for content and connections. She worked with us to strengthen influencer engagement, helped us launch a curation stream and elevate our experts as thought leaders. In the process, she helped connect our issues to wider circles and broader audiences. And she showed us how to leverage events and ensure our messages rise to the top of relevant conversations. ” – Emily Cousins, Communications Manager, International Boreal Conservation Campaign
“Andrea has an intuitive understanding of how to strategically leverage social media to effectively engage customers, employees, and other stakeholders.” – Hugh Byrne, Sr. Vice President, GreenBiz Group